Medical Care Dispute? Our Workers’ Comp Lawyers Fight For You.
If you are an Iowa worker who is injured on the job, you have a right to prompt, quality medical treatment and to have all of your necessary expenses covered. Problems with your workers’ compensation claim can cause stress and hurt your financial stability, negatively impacting your recovery.
The workers’ compensation lawyers at Hedberg & Boulton, P.C., in Des Moines, have a thorough knowledge of the laws protecting injured workers. We are committed to protecting your rights and putting you in the best possible position until you are able to return to your job.
Dedicated Medical Benefits Attorneys
We have decades of experience advocating on behalf of injured workers throughout Iowa when disputes arise with their employer over medical care or return-to-work issues. We have successfully represented injured individuals in a wide variety of disputes, including:
- Making sure the care you are being offered is reasonable
- Fighting to make sure that your physicians provide their recommended care
- Obtaining qualified second opinions from specialists on medical issues
- Contesting and appealing any unjust claim denial
- Getting your wage rate set to ensure you receive all the lost wage compensation you deserve
- Disproving an employer’s claim that you were working as an independent contractor
- Disproving an employer’s claim that the injury you suffered was not work-related
- Resolving problems getting the quality medical treatment you deserve, including being denied approval for specific services or told you cannot see the physician of your choice.
You Do Not Have To Fight Your Dispute Alone
Having the right attorney to guide you through the system and negotiate or litigate on your behalf can be absolutely essential to getting the medical benefits you deserve. The lawyers at our firm have been battling insurance companies and handling workers’ compensation claims for more than 75 years collectively.
Schedule A Free Case Assessment With A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
For the guidance and representation you need in any phase of the workers’ comp claim process or to overcome a dispute, contact us today. You can schedule your free appointment by sending an email through our online form or by calling 888-773-8531.
We take all of our cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not pay attorney fees unless we obtain a recovery for you.