Injured At Work In Iowa
Experienced Attorneys Offering A Broad Spectrum Of Services
The law firm of Hedberg & Boulton, P.C., in Des Moines, takes a holistic approach to workers’ rights and protecting injured employees. We recognize that many aspects of the laws that protect working men and women overlap. As a result, our experienced legal team thoroughly reviews every client’s case to ensure that we provide the most comprehensive guidance possible.
For example, it’s not uncommon for workers’ compensation cases to also involve wrongful termination or retaliation on the part of an employer. Our lawyers have more than 75 years of combined experience representing working men and women in the full spectrum of cases involving workers’ rights.
Compassionate Employment And Labor Law Attorneys
We advocate aggressively for individuals in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Workers’ compensation — recovering the maximum amount for workers who are injured on the job
- Employment law — protecting individuals in the workplace against discrimination, harassment and other infringements on their rights
- Labor law — representing labor unions throughout Iowa in all aspects of their relationship with employers, including contract negotiations, arbitration hearings and grievances
- Social Security Disability — leading workers who are unable to return to work for 12 months or more navigate the complex Social Security Disability Insurance process
- Personal injury — ensuring that people who are seriously injured in car accidents, workplace accidents or other incidents resulting from someone else’s negligence are fully compensated for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering
- Estate planning — helping hardworking individuals protect their assets for future generations through the use of wills, trusts and other time-tested tools
Get Our Recommendation For The Best Steps To Take
We work with individuals from a wide range of cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds. A large number of immigrants from Mexico and other Latin American countries work in Iowa’s meat-packing plants as well as in other industrial settings where serious accidents are a daily risk. We have Spanish-speaking employees on staff and welcome the opportunity to represent you in a workers’ compensation, employment law or any legal matter.
Most of our workers’ comp, employment law and personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not need any money upfront and you will not pay attorney fees unless we obtain a recovery for you.
Contact us by calling us at 515-288-4148 to schedule a free consultation. We will review the facts of your case and provide a straightforward assessment of your case.