Some careers go virtually unseen. Correctional workers and prison staff diligently do their jobs behind locked doors and security fences. Ironically, these brave men and women put their lives at risk by helping to keep society safe. The work environment on the inside...
Month: June 2021
In Iowa, the workers’ compensation laws are created to make sure that you get the right compensation and care following an injury. Making sure you get the right diagnosis and treatment is an essential part of getting you back to work following an injury or helping you...
When you’re hurt on the job, your treating physician plays a critical role in everything from how well you recover from your injuries to what work restrictions you have (if any) once you return to the job -- among other things. Unfortunately, you don’t get to pick...
- Employers shouldn’t treat human bodies like pieces of machinery
- Nate Boulton & Sarah Baumgartner Named to 2021 Iowa Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list
- The “fatal four” in the construction industry
- Fatal attacks on 2 Iowa state prison workers: Officials fear “copy-cat” attacks
- How do I know I’m getting the right medical care after a work injury?