One of the hazards that comes in meatpacking plants is the risk of being cut by sharp knives. All workers who are handling knives and those who are working around them should understand basic safety protocols to help reduce the risk of injuries happening. Being cut...
Month: May 2021
Occupations such as construction work, mining, heavy industry and first responders will face injury on nearly every shift. Unfortunately, while these tend to be the most at risk industries, every job carries certain hazards. Fortunately, workers’ compensation benefits...
- Did you sustain back injuries in the line of duty?
- Can you quit your job in the middle of a workers’ compensation claim?
- Are repetitive stress injuries more common among some workers than others?
- What happens if I can’t return to work after an injury?
- What you need to know about rotator cuff injuries