Many modern companies have business models that depend on individual workers performing a specific task. Often, workers are treated like interchangeable pieces in a machine, left to do the same function for eight hours a day. Whether you are a line cook at a busy...
Month: July 2021
“We are pleased to announce that Nate Boulton, partner with Hedberg & Boulton, P.C., has been selected to the 2021 Iowa Super Lawyers list and Sarah Baumgartner, associate at the firm, has been selected to the 2021 Iowa Rising Starts list. These are exclusive...
The construction industry is massive in the United States, and hundreds of thousands of workers make a living in this profession every day. It’s a physical job with a lot of potential hazards, though, so it’s also the industry that typically leads the country in fatal...
- Did you sustain back injuries in the line of duty?
- Can you quit your job in the middle of a workers’ compensation claim?
- Are repetitive stress injuries more common among some workers than others?
- What happens if I can’t return to work after an injury?
- What you need to know about rotator cuff injuries