At Hedberg & Boulton, P.C., our lawyers Nate Boulton and Mark Hedberg, along with of counsel attorney Art Hedberg, collectively have represented unions and workers on labor and workers' rights issues in Iowa for over 60 years.
While we are well known for our work with labor unions, we represent workers whether they are in a union or not, and whether they work for the private sector or the government. We handle the following kinds of workers' rights and employment law cases:
While we are well known for our work with labor unions, we represent workers whether they are in a union or not, and whether they work for the private sector or the government. We handle the following kinds of workers' rights cases:
Our clients include the following labor unions:
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
- International Union of Painters & Allied Trades
- Graphic Communications Workers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
- Ironworkers Shopman's Local 493
- United Autoworkers
- United Steelworkers
- United Food and Commercial Workers
For our union clients we handle such labor matters as:
- Contract negotiations
- Administrative proceedings
Find additional resources for Iowa workers at FactsforWorkers.com.
Contact a lawyer at Hedberg & Boulton, P.C. today to schedule your free consultation. Our office is able to schedule evening appointments and appointments on Saturday mornings for the convenience of working people and their families. Our office is regularly open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Call (515) 288-4148 for a free initial consultation
Se habla Español