Arthur C Hedberg Jr.
Art Hedberg has over fifty years of experience as an Iowa attorney. He has represented clients in labor law and workers' compensation throughout his career, having once served as President of the Iowa Association of Workers' Compensation Lawyers. He also has significant experience in handling wills, estates, and probate matters.
Art is now an "Of Counsel" member of Hedberg & Boulton, P.C.
- Iowa, 1954
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 1960
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- State University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Major: Political Science
- An Overview, Iowa Workers' Compensation, Drake Law Review, Vol. 30, No. 4, 1981
- Workers' Compensation, University of Iowa Labor Center, 1978 - 2000
- Workers' Compensation, ITLA, 1978 - 2001
- Workers' Compensation, Worker's Advisory Comm., 1978 - 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Workers' Compensation Advisory Comm., Board Member/Past President, 1970 - 2004
- Iowa Trial Lawyers Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Board Member, 1998 - 2001
- Iowa State Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section, Board Member, 1992 - 1993
Past Employment Positions
- Polk County, Iowa, Assistant County Attorney, 1956 - 1959
- Private Practice since 1954